Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Some Hope (posted by Cass)


The hospital where Lash was born could give us no definite answers of WHAT or WHY. After a few days of having him home a relative brought over a gift. Nothing unusual. But when I opened it my stress & fear broke through my calm facade. I had to remove myself from the crowded room to the nursery. I was angry & scared looking down at the CD of Classical music. Actually after only a moment I could see nothing due to my tears. Todd, my husband, slowly opened the door. We quickly made a decision. A few bags were packed, phone calls made, & we were on our way to the Louisville Kosairs Children's Hospital Emergency Room.


It was the first of many to come, but while there we spoke to several compassionate doctors & nurses. We were given names, referals, answers, but most of all....HOPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment